Friday, January 15, 2010

Sbarro @ Festival Mall Alabang


Hall of Famer - Chicago Deep Dish – Angus Steak Pizza, Baked Ziti and Cheesecake with Tops.

Dec2009

Lettuce Says,
Sbarro is one of our all time favorites when it comes to pizza and pasta. We are like patrons. The good thing with this establishment is the high quality standard of food and service. Anywhere we went that has a Sbarro, the tastes of their food are almost exactly the same.

Chicago Deep Dish – Angus Steak Pizza
I ordered a slice of Angus Steak Pizza (P186) for my big man with big appetite. And boy was this heavy or what? Sunrise and I had a hard time emptying this plate! Long strips of beef keep on coming out and seems like there’s no tomorrow. It tastes like heaven turned beef and pepper.



Baked Ziti

Never did I dine at Sbarro without ordering this. A half serving of baked ziti with mozzarella (P96) in half white and half red sauce with freshly baked garlic bread sprinkled with my favorite Sbarro potpourri (chili flakes, oregano, parmesan, etc.) is the perfect dinner for my pasta-craving-days.



Cheesecake with Tops (P76)

I am not a fan of cheesecakes but I can’t help ordering this one that came oozing with blueberry, pineapple, and cherry syrupy toppings since it really looked yummy.  I’m surprised I almost practically loved this! The tops obviously came from canned preserves but the cheesecake has only a subtle taste that I need in order to like it. Great dessert to wash our sinfully palate because of that humongous steak pizza.

Sunrise Says,

I sing my praises to God, He who always blesses us with food on our table.
I glorify him with all his work and wonders.


This one of God’s many Gifts for me this December. This is His goodness.

I remember one commercial advertisement with cows going to heaven after their beef had been served in a meal?

I do believe that everything good goes to heaven and came from, and the beef with this goodness served awesomely with big chunk of angus stakes thinly striped and stuffed in a slice of pizza, oozing with cheese and fine tomatoes- red sauce, seasoned perfectly with herbs and pepper,  I was in heaven.

The Baked Ziti! I made it bold to put an impression to all of our reader s that we definitely recommend this meal. Line it up in your order and you’re on your way to the skies.


But in every blessing we get, May we humbled and says our thanks.

Washing it all off with a great finisher, bringing myself again to reality was this superb cheesecake. The color made it simply nice, but the taste of the cheesecake was really to be praised.

…and I say AMEN.

*All articles and photos posted are owned by LettuceandSunrise and should not be copied and/or used without prior written authorization from us. You can always SHARE our posts with the applicable trackback by putting the corresponding links. We will also do this ethical act for other people's posts, websites, and photos that we want to share on this blog. This is a personal blog. Like a diary or journal, all the views, insights, and opinions written here are solely based on our own point of views and belong to ours alone and not of the companies we are part of. Information may not be accurate and may only be applicable at the exact time and situation we experienced it. We will not liable for any errors in this information or any losses or damages arising from its display or use.

Follow and Like us:
Follow us on instagram @engrlettucehttps://www.facebook.com/MyEmptyPlatesTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with Lettuce and Sunrise of My Empty Plates