Saturday, November 3, 2012

Contisfaction Experience: Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant

Oct. 2012
Sunrise Says,


I saw a picture posted on facebook.com by my pretty cousin, Ate Rem Josue who celebrated her birthday yesterday (Happy birthday!!!) with her birthday cake, a Conti’s Mango Bravo cake. Where's my slice?

Look at the stare on the first photo. That is what I call indulgence after counting birthday after birthday. Don't worry ate, I won't say how old you are, but you're definitely older than me, lol.

Hahaha. The fourth picture is the reason why I asked her if I can use her photo. It's like declaring war to someone who touches the cake before her blowing the candle.

Ok, back to work Ate Rem, and you need to do some running after that celebration. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN AND MORE BLESSINGS FOR YOU. Don't forget my slice of cake. Lavyah!

I remembered having a conversation with Lettuce about having a picture of this cake. I started digging on my food load picture folder on our lappy. Tic toc tic toc… time past and Alaska won against TNT with JV Casio’s heroics  and no picture found. Good thing I got permission from Ate Rem to use her photo, Surprise!

The following are some photos of our many visits to Conti’s, may it be Trinoma Mall or Greenbelt. Next branches to visit, Nuvali and Alabang. Wow, imagine that, we’re currently residing in Laguna but we opted to go for far out Conti’s branches.

The latest set we had from Conti’s Greenbelt.

 Soup: Cream of Corn and Crab (Php80). 

I was looking at every strand of crab on the soup and could imagine fresh crabs and they don’t snap.

Bread: Triple Cheese Tuna (Php185). 

The new salty tuna bread in town. The good thing out of this bread is that I really saw the quality of service from their crew. I’d like to mention one of their waiters, Herald, who always replenishes our glasses with water and did not wait for us to complain about the saltiness of the tuna in the bread. He initiated getting our feedback since it was he who recommended the sandwhich to me. I was glad to hear that he was from Laguna too who used to serve for Conti’s Nuvali, one proud Lagunense he was. Hopefully this lad gets promoted soon since he has been with Conti’s for more than a year now.


Pasta: Angel Hair Puttanesca (Php 190.00)


Fresh tomato sauce, black olives, capers and a hint of anchovies in olive oil. Lettuce asked me to request for parmesan cheese and cracked pepper. She really did not like it, good thing is that I love pasta. 






Again, rule number one, no leftovers (but you can take it home).






Healthy Salads:  Mango Royale Salad (To Share Php 160.00 / Solo Php 90.00) 


Iceberg lettuce with fresh mango cubes tossed with special house dressing. One of the best salads I ever had because of its balanced mango sweetness and green crunch matching with perfect dressing.



Set from previous visit to Conti’s Trinoma

I got a fine evidence of what it means to be really hungry. 

  The first empty plate of a Russian Potato Salad (Php 130.00) 

Sugar beets, potatoes, carrots and chicken chunks. We were laughing out loud when we saw this picture. We found no photo of the actual salad so If you need to see the actual, you can go to the Conti’s website (http://www.contis.ph) or go and order it for yourself.


Pasta: Lasagna (Kiddie: Php 110.00) (Regular: Php 210.00)


Wide lasagna noodles layered with bechamel sauce and oregano inspired meat sauce, topped and baked with mixed cheeses. I never miss ordering a lasagna when I see it on the menu. I call it the Garfield syndrome, because the fat feline loves this pasta. I love lasagna, the bad side of the Garfield syndrome is either you get too active or too lazy after eating, I prefer to take the nap. Oh, I need to say, I ordered this kiddie version since the first time I had the regular one at Conti’s and it was really overwhelming, this was just enough to satisfy my palate.




Seafood Entrées: Baked Prawns (Php 315.00) 

Black tiger prawns baked with special topping, served with crab salad and Japanese fried rice. I only had a quick taste of this since Lettuce had already eaten most of it.

We also had Conti's Baked Salmon (Php 355.00). 
We’ll be coming back for this again.

  Pork Entrées: Barbequed Spareribs (Php 210.00)

Tender and juicy slab of marinated pork spareribs coated in sweet barbeque sauce pan grilled to perfection. Served with Atchara and choice of java rice, plain rice, or garlic rice.



Molten Chocolate Cake ala mode (Php 185.00)      

A deliciously soft textured cake, with a smooth choco lava hidden inside. Topped with vanilla ice cream for your indulgence. Well, someone most likely finger licked after that doodle.    



What can I say? I need to put Conti’s on our best seller and I bet we would have another article for Conti’s.

Have you ever dined in Conti’s? Share your experience with everyone.

Source Credit: www.contis.ph 

Greenbelt. Trinoma. Alabang. Nuvali.




*All articles and photos posted are owned by LettuceandSunrise and should not be copied and/or used without prior written authorization from us. You can always SHARE our posts with the applicable trackback by putting the corresponding links. We will also do this ethical act for other people's posts, websites, and photos that we want to share on this blog. This is a personal blog. Like a diary or journal, all the views, insights, and opinions written here are solely based on our own point of views and belong to ours alone and not of the companies we are part of. Information may not be accurate and may only be applicable at the exact time and situation we experienced it. We will not liable for any errors in this information or any losses or damages arising from its display or use.

Follow and Like us:
Follow us on instagram @engrlettucehttps://www.facebook.com/MyEmptyPlatesTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with Lettuce and Sunrise of My Empty Plates