Sunday, October 28, 2012

RML Manokan Haus Kamayan Antique

Snapshots of Last Year Series

Lettuce Says,

I unearthed a lot of photos of my construction career days. I'll be sharing with you some of our food finds in the provinces.

After a long and tiring day of survey works, we grabbed some dinner at RML Manokan Haus Kamayan in Antique.


 Nice Interiors

I love the simplicity and cleanliness of the place. Perfect for some bottles of Pale Pilsen. Beer for my bosses, fresh buko for me.




The Snob Fish
This large fish amused me. They said it brings good luck to the resto. And she’s not for cooking. Cute diba? :)


Chicken Inasal Pakpak with Rice
This is their specialty. Well, plenty restaurants here that offer inasal. But this is way far tastier than what we have here in Manila. They only use fresh native chickens. I should have ordered the paa (thigh-leg) part instead of their skinny wings.  Then, drizzle your rice with some sinful chicken oil! No need for spoon and fork here, kamayan restaurants have washing areas for your oily hands.



Talaba (Fresh Oysters)
This is not the first time I ate some fresh oysters. But I usually ignore this in buffet tables because of the fishy-slimy texture. I always order it baked. But after some bullying from my bosses, I got to taste the freshest oysters in the country (so far)! They said that I shouldn’t believe those restos in Manila that have “fresh” oysters in their menu. The oysters in Bacolod are the real deal. Why? The sea is just behind them! Talk about some sea to plate transfers.


Hmmm, I have to bring Sunrise here.


2010
RML Manokan Haus Kamayan
Roxas, Antique, Aklan

*All articles and photos posted are owned by LettuceandSunrise and should not be copied and/or used without prior written authorization from us. You can always SHARE our posts with the applicable trackback by putting the corresponding links. We will also do this ethical act for other people's posts, websites, and photos that we want to share on this blog. This is a personal blog. Like a diary or journal, all the views, insights, and opinions written here are solely based on our own point of views and belong to ours alone and not of the companies we are part of. Information may not be accurate and may only be applicable at the exact time and situation we experienced it. We will not liable for any errors in this information or any losses or damages arising from its display or use.

Follow and Like us:
Follow us on instagram @engrlettucehttps://www.facebook.com/MyEmptyPlatesTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with Lettuce and Sunrise of My Empty Plates