Friday, January 15, 2010

Frozen Dipped Banana on Stick @ SM Sta. Rosa Laguna


Lettuce Says,


While waiting for Sunrise, I found a new food stand near the food court. I was intrigued with the Frozen Dipped Banana on Stick and tried one.



I bought the chocolate dipped with mini mallows sprinkles for only P25.00 The cruchiness of the chocolate coating and chewiness of the mini mallows blend well with the soft and cold banana. They have a variety of dips like strawberry, ube, white chocolate, peanut butter and buko pandan. You can choose among choco sprinkles, peanuts, stick-o and rice crispies.
 
Chocolate Dipped with Mini-Mallows

When Sunrise arrived, I told him to try out a banana.
It is refreshing yet you feel full after you ate it (because of the banana). It should have been a sure hit to mall goers but their signage is not eye-appetizing and eye-catching.



Sunrise Says,
One of my favorite food, the Banana was brought to the new level of food cart eating. This food cart owner is really creative, from the way the simple banana was presented. The Cart was simple but could be improved.
I'm excited to describe and share the food with you.  At, the price of P25 with loads of chocolate  sprinkles, it was really worth the price.

Peanut Butter Dipped with Chocolate Sprinkles

I've chosen the choco dip and mallows first, showing that Lettuce and I have the almost the same taste, I did not know that she already tried that combination until she told me. So, I opted for the all time favorite peanut butter dip with chocolate sprinkles. The chocolate sprinkles complement so well with the peanut butter dip (but I really hoped it was real peanut butter which I really like with banana). The banana was chilled so it was really refreshing from my first bite.

I was thinking that the dip may overwhelm the banana (which was small for my size hehe), but it did not, because it was the taste of the banana that would still prevail with a small burp from my tummy.

*All articles and photos posted are owned by LettuceandSunrise and should not be copied and/or used without prior written authorization from us. You can always SHARE our posts with the applicable trackback by putting the corresponding links. We will also do this ethical act for other people's posts, websites, and photos that we want to share on this blog. This is a personal blog. Like a diary or journal, all the views, insights, and opinions written here are solely based on our own point of views and belong to ours alone and not of the companies we are part of. Information may not be accurate and may only be applicable at the exact time and situation we experienced it. We will not liable for any errors in this information or any losses or damages arising from its display or use.

Follow and Like us:
Follow us on instagram @engrlettucehttps://www.facebook.com/MyEmptyPlatesTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with Lettuce and Sunrise of My Empty Plates