Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Wendy's Macaroni Side Salad

My Hero Salad

Sunrise says,

Would you consider having this for lunch? Yes, LUNCH, that is my lunch for the day. Besides the fact that I need to really trim down my waist and weight before our wedding day, I am currently experiencing pain. Severe pain from my toothache which would not permit me to get a burger at least. Good thing I have my hero salad of the day to rescue me.


This salad has always been my favorite. I miss the days when you can get to load everything you want in one take on a plate through the Wendy's Salad bar. I called it the salad tower, and my brother was an expert on it, building it from core to each side making sure it would not fall on side. It was an art by itself, making it inch by inch, ingredients by ingredients making sure everything fits well and stick well so that it would not collapse.


I wish Wendy's would bring that back. For now, I'm still happy they still have their salad. Oh, did I mention they made a good move by making it available on disposable rectangular packaging, a big improvement from the then round one. The new packaging would give you enough of everything to your satisfaction. Believe me, I'm satisfied with it, please... I want more. I wish I can bring some for Lettuce, but that would be another serving for her, or if I would say, half serving for her and more for me.


note: sorry pictures take from webcam, Lettuce has the camera.



*All articles and photos posted are owned by LettuceandSunrise and should not be copied and/or used without prior written authorization from us. You can always SHARE our posts with the applicable trackback by putting the corresponding links. We will also do this ethical act for other people's posts, websites, and photos that we want to share on this blog. This is a personal blog. Like a diary or journal, all the views, insights, and opinions written here are solely based on our own point of views and belong to ours alone and not of the companies we are part of. Information may not be accurate and may only be applicable at the exact time and situation we experienced it. We will not liable for any errors in this information or any losses or damages arising from its display or use.

Follow and Like us:
Follow us on instagram @engrlettucehttps://www.facebook.com/MyEmptyPlatesTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with Lettuce and Sunrise of My Empty Plates