Friday, January 25, 2013

Cafe France's Coffee Buns

Life's Simple Joys: Mornings

Lettuce Says,

Good morning! It is another Friday today which means weekend is almost here. The sun shines at its brightest but it is freezing cold at the office. I had to repeatedly reheat my morning tea.

I almost arrived late for work today. After having a hard time last night searching for the lost bacon which we bought last weekend, the craving for this heart hating meat has intensified.


I was on my way to the cafeteria to buy some bacon and eggs, when I saw the familiar long line of bread buyers. I just can't explain it, but, sometimes I am so drawn to a situation like this. Well, last Friday, I can remember lining up to buy some croissants which I gave the take 1s to Sunrise.

Buy 1 Take 1 on all breads, all day, all Fridays of January! Hmmm, It's the last Friday of this month today, so it means WE SHOULD ALL GO NOW AND CLEAR THEIR BREAD SHELVES!!!!

I saw few remaining coffee buns and grabbed some for me and Sunrise. I love the crunchy coffee shell covering the a hint of salted butter and quality bread. The choco bun is equally yummy too! Perfect for breakfast, coffee breaks, and while riding the shuttle on your way home. :)

My Morning Plate
Coffee Bun (PhP49 @ Buy 1 Take1) Bacon and Eggs (PhP38)
and a refreshing view of the Ayala Triangle Garden

Have a great morning everyone!!! :)


January 2013 
Cafe France
Manila

*All articles and photos posted are owned by LettuceandSunrise and should not be copied and/or used without prior written authorization from us. You can always SHARE our posts with the applicable trackback by putting the corresponding links. We will also do this ethical act for other people's posts, websites, and photos that we want to share on this blog. This is a personal blog. Like a diary or journal, all the views, insights, and opinions written here are solely based on our own point of views and belong to ours alone and not of the companies we are part of. Information may not be accurate and may only be applicable at the exact time and situation we experienced it. We will not liable for any errors in this information or any losses or damages arising from its display or use.


Follow and Like us:
Follow us on instagram @engrlettucehttps://www.facebook.com/MyEmptyPlatesTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with Lettuce and Sunrise of My Empty Plates